- Sometimes on the campaign plane Hillary and staff would eat Quest and Kind protein bars. “When the Quest bars got cold, they were too hard to eat, so we sat on them for a few minutes to warm them up, with as much dignity as one can muster at such a moment.” Great on the road tip: try warming cold food items with your butt.
- Hilary loves hot sauce. My recommendation, next time she’s in L.A. she should try “Light My Fire,” that little store in the L.A. Farmers Market that has probably 100 different kinds of hot sauces with sassy names like “Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally.” That’s a real name. I would actually love to take Hillary to this store.
- For fitness, Hillary does yoga, or a strength and cardio workout, working out at home in a barn converted into a gym; she notes how inadequate it feels when she compares herself to Ruth Bader Ginsberg’s workout: “pumping iron, doing planks and push-ups two days a week.” (May Notorious RBG live forever.)
- If you see Hillary, she will take a selfie with you: “There is no stopping the selfie….And to be clear if you see me in the world and want to selfie and I’m not on the phone are racing to get somewhere, I’ll be glad to take one with you. But I think selfies come at a cost. Let’s talk instead!” You heard the lady. The cost of a selfie is a conversation with Hillary.
- Hillary had pneumonia the day that she filmed between “Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis.” (While we’re talking about this, you should watch her “Two Ferns” episode below.)
So what say you, GrokNation…are you reading? Would you like more tidbits? Let us know in the comments. (And yes, I know there are those of you who wouldn’t touch a Hillary Clinton book, but let’s keep the discussion civil, please, without sniping at the former candidate or those who support her…many thanks to you, friends!!)